Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Cauldron

The cauldron is a mythical place that lives within us. It is the feminine home where ideas are churned, where creativity bubbles in the soul. Without attention to this most sacred of places, the dreams and visions we cook up cannot be supported in the world.

The Cauldron reveals itself when we are willing to be still, when we are willing to sit in the seat of our deepest longings, when we courageously face our pain and when we surrender to our joy. The Cauldron cannot be forgotten in our pursuit of success and change, for it lovingly guides us with the power of the Mother, our greatest nurturer.

Often this liquid brew is elusive. Collectively, we experienced the expulsion of the principle, and powerlessly watched our world deteriorate. When we hear our teachers tell us the feminine is returning, we only have to look within ourselves to find this Holy Grail, the primordial water that is within us bubbles forth like a knowing fairy. We may have thought she didn't exist, but she was there all along. Silently, but patiently waiting for the time we would be ready to serve her again.

To stir the cauldron, and then not serve it to the world would be a crime. The beauty that is each of our soul's gifts is a succulent cup meant for other's to drink of and taste. But there is no pressure in our inner concoction, only the pleasure of feeling the gift of the Goddess as our source of inspiration.

As I grow to new heights in my work and in life, returning to the Cauldron for a drink is what keeps me sane, it is my form of meditation, is restores me to my essential self so I can keep going, keep giving, keep striving.

My partner and I began our spring planting on the equinox. What better way to be immersed in the vast well of abundance our Mother has to offer. What a joy it was to witness that the leftover foods I had received through the winter had transformed into soil through composting, to assist in growing more food. In those moments I feel in complete harmony with the gifts offered from the Cauldron. I am consciously co-creating with the ecosystem, an integral part, shamelessly full of gratitude. How could I not marvel at what is already available to us, without an ounce of modern technology?

Keeping this connection to the Cauldron allows me guilt free growth, because as I keep our beautiful home, Earth, close to my heart, I cannot betray her. I can only be informed, day by day, the most harmonious choices to my full expression of self, love, friendship and business.

May you drink from your Cauldron each day so that you are forever filled.


CC Treadway


Copyright 2010 CC Treadway. All rights reserved.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment