Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spiritual Payment

Spiritual Payment: Why it Works Manifesting Wonders

I have been through such an amazing journey over the past year, as we all have, in regards to finances, manifesting and trusting in our soul’s path through uncertain times. But I have come to a place where the positive shift is consistently reflecting itself in financial abundance, so it is at that point that I’d like to share with you what I have learned about being abundant doing what you love. Not to be confused with killing yourself to be rich doing what you hate.

The first article I wrote on the subject was “Pioneering the New Earth and Money,” next “Healing the Industrial Wound,” then “The Cauldron,” all essential steps in the abundance process. I would recommend that you read them before continuing. So much personal work must go into the journey of abundance, and I faced real darkness in the last year. Darkness so dark, that I will not write about it. I can only say that each person has their own version of this darkness. It is the place we have been hiding from our whole lives without really knowing it. This place must be confronted and brought to light.

A great financial coach, Morgana Rae calls it, finding our “Money Monster.” Well, with the help of private healing sessions, I found my monster, and it was ugly. For me finding my Money Monster was as easy as sinking into that horrible feeling that would come up almost every time I thought about receiving money. It was stuck somewhere in the back of my mind. But facing it, tracing it and erasing it revealed the way to abundance. Then in comes the “Money Honey.” The Money Honey to me is the representation of the belief that you deserve to be loved unconditionally, in all ways, including financially! Please visit Morgana’s website for more information on this simple yet profound philosophy.

Spiritual Payment

Sacred offerings are an integral part of a harmonious life on this planet. I’m not talking tithing, although it is certainly related, I am talking making offerings to Mother Earth. From what I can tell, all ancient cultures practice this.

If there is one thing I have learned from spending time with peoples who live close to the earth and practice the old ways, it’s that they take for granted the knowledge they have, like its obvious as to why things work. Here is a great video of the Kogi Mamos talking about spiritual payment. While I might be able to feel on one level why it works, I like to have a bit more information.


What do you mean by offering?

I mean, offering something bio-degradable that you care about to Mother Earth as a thank you for all that you have. I grew up in the Episcopalian church. We offered money to the church each Sunday. It was obvious to me why money worked. The church needed money to buy things like I needed money to buy things. This is easily understood in our culture.

But after traveling with tribes and observing their culture, I wanted to try something different. I wanted to go to a much deeper level of abundance and cash was only part of the picture. I kept hearing my tribal brothers and sisters say, “Give back to the Earth, how can you keep taking and taking?” While I was turned off by the accusatory tone, I decided to give it a try because history had taught me that major mojo was behind their wishes. I just wanted it to be real and from my heart.

What would I offer? It felt a little phony to me. After all, why should I offer something that was already made by Nature? Why give back what was already hers? Would she even care if I gave her something or not? Did I really have anything to offer? I was surprised at my resistance. I had offered tobacco many times in ceremony, but I wanted to offer what really felt right to me. So I asked Mother Earth what she wanted. She told me, “Honey.” I couldn’t tell you why, but that felt really right. I love honey and gratitude inexplicably welled up in my soul. Upon a little bit of research, I found that honey has been offered to Spirit for as long as there is recorded history. There’s a reason honey is called “Nectar of the Gods.”

Making offerings is not bribery as modern thought might suggest. It is not “giving to get something.” It is not about some voracious God/Goddess that we must appease. There is more to it.

The Abundance Circuit


What happens alchemically when you offer to the Earth?

Here is what Mama told me:

When you offer to me something in the physical that I can digest, our relationship becomes real on a physical level. I know where you are, I know then how to work with all the resources available to me so that your dreams come true. I always feel your love. But love is expansive, non-local. When you place your love into something physical, it becomes focused and easy for me to understand. You are speaking to me in my language.

As well as this connection allows us a more profound relationship on the physical level, this also works with the natural cycle of things. Giving and receiving are a cycle, one that must be continually nurtured. You ask, I give, you receive, you enjoy, I ask, you give, I receive, I enjoy, you ask, I give etc. It creates a circuit. In this way the cycle is never broken, and you are not left bereft. You are aware of the cycle and we continually dialogue and feel with each other.

The flow of abundance is a circuit. In order for it to work properly, this circuit must be hooked in to. I thought this was very interesting, because indeed, I had felt Mother Earth asking me for things, and this was a new experience. She would ask that I love myself more, she would gently tug at me to sit and offer honey, she would remind me that I never had to be without, she pushed me to relax and enjoy myself and to give myself time to be creative an expressive. These were her requests, not suggestions, not demands. I started obliging. Why not?

Offering at The Hearth

When I feel the call, I go to the hearth, which for me is in my backyard, and sit on Mother Earth facing the fire. I call in the directions and offer in gratitude a bit of honey. I place it directly in the fire pit. Opening my channel, Mother Earth and I have a conversation. It’s really great actually, to have this time. It feels very natural, and truly everyone can have it. Sometimes I pray, sometimes I spend the whole time thanking her, sometimes I ask for things, sometimes I receive information, sometimes we chat, whatever comes up that day.

I found this process deepened my trust in abundance and receiving and made me very joyful. Since I started doing this my bank acct has been full. I can be working/playing in the garden, come inside and see a $500 sale on my e-store. The more fun I have, the wealthier I am! And not just material wealth, but amazing opportunities started coming my way. I was asked to host a radio show, speak on a national tour on consciousness and more.

Growing a Conscious Business

The sacred offering as spiritual payment to Mother Earth is an essential step to coming out of separation and into Unity. You see, I am growing my conscious business, and talking to others about consciously growing their business, but I will not do it without Mother Earth’s guidance. I will not continue to destroy our home out of ignorance, laziness or deliberation. But I will also not retreat into the woods and live like my ancestors did, thousands of years ago. I have embraced technology and I enjoy living as a member of a global community. My clients and friends are from all over the world. I only hope this continued prayer, and this continued dialogue with Mother Earth informs my decisions, and helps create a vibration supportive to innovative and sustainable technology on a mass scale.

Left Brain Work: Laying the Foundation

Now, I also got many systems up and running in the left brained fashion to prepare for this new way of being. I created a new, more streamlined website, an e-store, an automated scheduler for private sessions, a Magical Manifestation tele-class, and a Channeling Certification program. I also educated myself financially by reading all sorts of books and working with a business coach, James Roche. I created a conscious business support group with colleagues I trusted. Everything was in place.

When I finally went to the hearth, it was like opening the door, and all started flowing through, landing neatly in its place. The best part? I could now receive, because my Money Monster wasn’t there to stop it. Instead, I had my Money Honey fully supporting this wild adventure of living my purpose.

Before I close I will give you a loose guideline for a happily abundant life.

The Breakdown

Steps to Manifesting, not necessarily in this order:

1. Commit to being successful at what you love: your passion drives your success
2. Find Money Monster/Money Honey
3. Lay left brained foundation
4. Lay right brain foundation: The Cauldron
5. Hook into “The abundance circuit”


I’ll keep you posted if I find any more steps, till then may your life be on track, in love and full of abundance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi CC! just want to say I read this and seem to be writed for me, as Im struggling with money at this time. I will read everything again aaaand start the quest of my monster money, as my honey money tribute, today!

    Best regards from Mexico.
    Tanns

    ps. I like your style in writing..

    ReplyDelete