Thursday, May 20, 2010

Healing Lightwork for Oil Spill 5/20/10



Audio for Oil Spill Lightwork

Wow, what a powerful evening of incredible lightworkers!  
Thank you so much for showing up last night. After wrestling with my blog software, I ended up posting the audio to my main site.  (www.treadwayesoteric.com) Please feel free to pass on to friends, and to do the meditation again.  It was pretty sweet, and I think Mama Earth needs as much assistance and love as she can get! I am very hopeful that this whole thing will result in a faster shift into better energy technologies. You can  still leave your feedback below if you would like. Thank you to all those that were on the call, and to those who do the meditation on their own.
Take Action

Also, for those of you who want to get more involved on the ground, my friend William Axsom is gathering a team to go and help the cleanup. You can join his cause on Facebook, or you can email him at R3_PROJECT@hotmail.com

My deepest appreciation,
CC Treadway
www.treadwayesoteric.com

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I felt so much love and peace during this meditation for the oil spill. SO connected to GAIA and to the lightworkers whom were on the call. I will do this mediation again. Thank you so much to all involved you made the experience that much more wonderful! : ) I felt there was healing happening : )
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being on the call with us!!

    ReplyDelete